The VisionSD8 is an 8 channel PCI Express video capture card. The card supports PAL, NTSC and SECAM in both composite and S-video input formats. VisionSD8 video capture card supports de-interlaced video capture and display at 25/ 30 frames/ sec for real time video overlays.
The VisionSD8, a stand alone PCI Express x4 plug in card, delivers extreme performance with 480 MB/s transfer bus bandwidth. This industry beating performance makes the VisionSD8 ideal for a wide range of applications including:
- Multi-display presentation software: recommended by industry leaders Dataton WATCHOUT™
- Digital signage
- Machine vision: acquires high resolution camera outputs
- Voyage data recorders: capture radar images
- Simulation/ Military: acquire high resolution video and simulation for comment and control
Video streaming support
DirectShow drivers for WDM streaming driver supports the following applications to encode, record and stream video over networks or the Internet:
- Dataton WatchOut
- Microsoft Expression Encoder
- Microsoft Windows® Media Encoder
- VideoLAN VLC
- NorPix StreamPix
- Adobe Flash Encoder
- AMCap and other DirectShow compatible software
For further details see the Datapath DirectShow SDK documentation supplied as part of a typical installation.
The Vision range of video capture cards are fully integrated with the Datapath family of video wall display products. The VisionSD8 captures a composite or S-video output from one source and then displays it as an independent application on your video wall, this is done in real time.