BrightSign Network makes delivering remote content to one or many units a breeze, and frees you from the complexities of hosting and maintaining your own network.
BrightSign Network offers strong, reliable security using standard web technologies, and it is a scalable service that can support any size of network. It also includes the BrightAuthor PC software application, which provides the interface to not only monitor your network health, but also create, schedule and distribute presentations. BrightSign Network delivers the convenience and security required to support networked digital signs wherever they may be.
- Secure content updates from a remote location
- Scalable service for both small and large networks
- Customer provides the internet connection, BrightSign provides the rest
- Manage, monitor and send updates via BrightAuthor
- Configure network connection frequency and time of day
- Check the status of networked units
- Ensure network reliability with auto-recovery mode and corrupt card detection features
- Assign units to network groups
- Easily manage your content library
This service gives you a maximum download bandwidth of 1GB per player per month.
BrightSign offers a 30-day free trial of BNM should you wish to try the service before purchase.
Now includes a subscription to Bright Plates free-of-charge!
Please follow the link below to view the full BrightSign range;